Thank you for purchasing a HILITING product from an authorized HILITING dealer. We take great pride in the quality, value, and performance of our products. Please follow the proper operation and maintenance procedures outlined in the accompanying technical documentation. Should you need further technical assistance, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PRODUCTS NOT UNDER WARRANTY:
All repairs have a 90-day limited warranty, valid from the date the repaired unit is delivered to the shipping agent for return to you, on replaced parts and repair labor against defects in material and workmanship. The exclusions and limitations set forth in the original limited warranty apply to the repair warranty.
HILITING is not responsible for any loss or damage to additional items or accessories that are sent with returned products. HILITING is not responsible for delays in repairs or shipping.
PLEASE NOTE that it is essential that defective products reach HILITING in your region at the address by no later than the last day of the applicable warranty period. Warranty claims will not be considered for products received after the expiration of the applicable warranty period.
- 18 months for indoor gobo projector, outdoor projectorand non-programmable controllers;
- No warrantyfor glass gobo.
*The date of manufacture will be used as the warranty period start date in cases where there is greater than a twelve (12) month difference between the date of manufacture and the date of purchase. For example, if a product having a manufacture date of April 2010 is purchased in July 2011, the warranty period will commence in April 2010.
This limited warranty is valid only for the original purchaser, is not transferable.
This limited warranty is limited solely to the above, applies only for the period set forth above, and is contingent upon HILITING receiving the defective product no later than the expiration of the applicable warranty period, along with a description of the defect and the date of its discovery. Warranty claims will not be considered for products received after the expiration of the applicable warranty period. All warranty claims are judged under the terms of this limited warranty. A dated proof of purchase must accompany the returned product. Warranty claims will not be considered without a dated proof of purchase. Current and consistent maintenance records must be maintained for all products covered under this warranty and supplied to HILITING upon request.
No agent, employee or representative of HILITING may bind HILITING to any terms or conditions beyond the scope of this limited warranty. Any provisions contained in the purchaser’s purchase order or any other purchaser document which conflict with the terms and conditions of this limited warranty or which are not expressly set forth in this limited warranty shall be of no force or effect.
The purchase of this HILITING product constitutes the purchaser’s acceptance of the terms set forth in this limited warranty. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights. The purchaser may also have other rights which vary from region to region.
This limited warranty shall be null and void if the original identification information on the product is missing or has been altered in any manner.
HILITING offers no warranty for any accessories, peripheral equipment or products not bearing the name HILITING or a HILITING brand, including, but not limited to, carry cases, third party wireless devices, cords, batteries, clamps and brackets (unless otherwise specifically stated). Any warranty or other claims relating to any such third party products are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer of such third party products and the purchaser must communicate directly with such third party manufacturer regarding such claims.
3. If a product fails within the warranty period and if, upon examination by HILITING, it is found to have failed for a covered cause, HILITING will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the defective part or product or reimburse the purchaser a pro-rated portion of the purchase price based on the percentage of the warranty period still remaining as of the date that the returned product was received by HILITING. Should a replacement part or product be discontinued or unavailable, HILITING reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute a comparable replacement part or product for the defective part or product. HILITING’s warranty obligation hereunder is limited solely to the repair or replacement of or reimbursement for the particular parts or products found by HILITING to have failed for a covered cause within the warranty period. In no event shall HILITING be responsible to replace or reimburse purchaser for any products or portions of a system not found by HILITING to have failed for a covered cause within the warranty period even if other products or portions of a system could not be repaired or replaced by HILITING.
4. Costs of removal, shipping to HILITING or its authorized representative and reinstallation are solely the responsibility of the purchaser. If HILITING determines that the product is covered by this limited warranty, HILITING will pay for the cost of shipping the repaired or replacement product or part to the purchaser at a location within the 48 contiguous United States through a method and timeline of its choosing. Costs of shipping repaired or replacement products or parts to any locations outside of the 48 contiguous United States is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. If HILITING determines that the product is not covered by this limited warranty, the purchaser will have the option to pay for the repair (if the product can be repaired) and the purchaser shall be responsible for the cost of shipping the repaired product to the purchaser.
5. IN NO EVENT SHALL HILITING BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY OTHER GOODS OR ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, DAMAGE TO ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, FACILITIES OR SERVICES, DOWN TIME COST, INSTALLATION OR LABOR COSTS, OR CLAIMS OF THE PURCHASER’S CUSTOMERS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT OR NEGLIGENCE, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, USE OR REPAIR OF THE PRODUCT. HILITING’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL NOT, IN ANY CASE, EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT THAT GIVES RISE TO THE CLAIM.
EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN, ALL PRODUCTS SOLD BY HILITING ARE SOLD “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED BY HILITING.
This warranty does not confer any rights other than those expressly set out in this warranty and, except as otherwise set forth in this limited warranty, no credit will be issued.